Monday, December 28, 2009

Breg Knee Brace What Fashion Options Do I Have When Wearing A Large Knee Brace?

What fashion options do I have when wearing a large knee brace? - breg knee brace

It is equipped with a pair: http://www.breg.com/knee-bracing/patello ...
This is very big and bulky, and so are my tight jeans Old Navy is not an option - is the key to great, and show a large hump on the web. What can I do without its knees, that I use? I can not wear sweat pants forever - it can be convenient, but obviously not to paint in some places.
I am forced to a size 18, and in general such as jeans and T-shirt, but I think I was to find an alternative.
Please, please .... Please do not say pajama pants. Do not use in public.
And try to be as accurate as possible, citing some style, not just a word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment