Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blurred Vision Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Chest Pains Followed By Numbness In The Left Arm And Blurred Vision?

What causes chest pains followed by numbness in the left arm and blurred vision? - blurred vision causes more condition_symptoms

I am 27 and have been given to the pain in the chest ... Doctors told me it was caused by stress. Now they are usually about my tingling and numbness in his left arm after I sometimes my left eye is blurry, if followed by pain in the chest. I do not believe that stress causes numbness and blurred vision ..

6 comments:

bhj618 said...

Sometimes it's fear or stress, but I go to the emergency room immediately to avoid a heart attack. It's already happened in 27 years.

purplegi... said...

Get your heart checked ASAP.

purplegi... said...

Get your heart checked ASAP.

Rev.Mich... said...

Go to the emergency room!

Maria M said...

Heart Attack, you go to your doctor!

Soke said...

should visit the doctor, if not ur screwed

Post a Comment