Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You Statements On Wedding Programs The Perfect Way To Do Green Eyeshadow For A Wedding?

The perfect way to do green eyeshadow for a wedding? - thank you statements on wedding programs

Hello everyone,
Only on the lookout for good advice.
I'm going to a wedding next weekend (27/04) I'm wearing a dress with yellow flowers and green, I decided to use green eyeshadow, I bought Eden No.7 palette colors, but I can not use exactly the right thing .
I want it to look good, some smoke, not very expensive in our thinking. I wear brown eyes and pale skin, but I become a tan before the wedding application, my eyes are wide open. Please, I need the help, which should normally adhere to the safety of my brown, but wanted to make a statement but not the false statement.
Please help
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment