Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Blue Ray Video Camera Looking To Buy HD Camcorder. PC Is Not HD. Can I Still Edit My Video With Power Director Ultra.?

Looking to buy HD camcorder. PC is not HD. Can I still edit my video with power director ultra.? - best blue ray video camera

Does my PC allow me to edit video, or should I to another format. I think I would like to know if I should get an HD camcorder (we have 2 HDTV and Blue Ray player) or if I stay with SD cards for easy editing. I fear that the videos will simply remain in the camera, because I can imagine how to change.

4 comments:

J I H said...

Kevin's suggestion is very good, but if you're already the director of energy, then you are should have no problem, installation, simply follow the instructions, it gets easier with practice.

Kevin said...

You can try AVS Video Editor which has many great features. The features on the official site are below:
1. Download iPod, PSP, cell phones and other portable players
2. Supports almost all video formats, including HD video (AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, TOD, MOD, M2TS, M2T, MTS, HDV)
3. DVD Burning
4. Capture and edit video from external devices
5. Edit and enhance your videos and films to their
6. Create slideshows
7. Creating an audio CD, perfect for your video editing
8. Scene Detection
9. Convenient Video Editing Tools and Interface

So I recommend using this tool, you can view details and gu
IDES

Free Link: http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor. ...
You can also premiere, which can be difficult for us:
http://www.adobe.com

I hope this helps

sk3055 said...

To say that his team "not HD makes" no sense. Refers to HD video, not the speed of the computer. The monitor is not an HD screen, but it is good, and each team can be decent, "consumer HD cameras to deal with.

Norman57... said...

HD Converter Perhaps what is needed, or Wi-Fi connection. And I usually do this for two years.I Does it really make things easier and gives me much pleasure. It has powerful editing function. I never bother with a delicate problem.
Enjoy:
http://www.pavtube.com/hd-converter/

Post a Comment