Monday, February 1, 2010

Laptop Folding Monitor If I Disconnect Laptop Screen And Plug In A Monitor. Would It Still Work?

If I disconnect laptop screen and plug in a monitor. Would it still work? - laptop folding monitor

The screen on my laptop from the bottom of the laptop. I folded under the base and with a monitor connected to the laptop. The laptop monitor connector still plugged into the laptop. Well, if I unplug the monitor cable to connect to the laptop base, you can still use the laptop with a standard screen, and it still works?

2 comments:

1584 Softail Custom said...

Yes you can. My laptop screen broke on my laptop for business and I took the laptop screen connected to a monitor.

It was a black cable from the laptop screen and what I have done to cut with a knife.

This seems a little tired, but not dangerous for the components installed on your laptop.

The answer to your question is yes, you can take the cable from the laptop monitor.

If you have a webcam on the monitor of a laptop, you can take just the son that led to the webcam and take the monitor and connect the monitor to choose.

Make sure the power is in the laptop. lol. Almost forgot to add that, for reasons of security.

John R said...

You do not need to do.
Most laptops come with a connector for external monitor.

Post a Comment