Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outgoing Mail Server Cruise Ship How Do I Find Out My Pop3 Mail Server And Smtp Mail Server, Outgoing And Incoming?

How do i find out my pop3 mail server and smtp mail server, outgoing and incoming? - outgoing mail server cruise ship

I currently use Yahoo Mail and a PC desktop, but I would like to use in a position to Incredimail, but I do not know the exact details of entry and exit as a mail server POP3 and SMTP mail server .. The two types of entry and exit requirements are necessary because I am no computer or internet .. Savy had, I never used the e-mail service from Microsoft Outlook. No doubt it will give good grades to answer that helps me. Thanks to all ... PLEASE HELP ME:)

2 comments:

JOIN Tie Busters! said...

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or ...

daven71 said...

If you do not have to pay to access that is "out of" e-mail from Yahoo or Yahoo DSL customers can not send e-mail as a third possibility, Yahoo Mail (the configuration of the server settings Yahoo POP / SMTP). sorry.

Post a Comment