Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Curtain Toppers What Kind Of Door/window Covering Can I Put Up At My Back Atrium/french Doors?

What kind of door/window covering can I put up at my back atrium/french doors? - curtain toppers

The door has glass windows that cover the entire door in the floor. One door opens another door, no. The cats have destroyed all mini-blinds got up to look outwards. I can not get rid of cats. I do not want to open the doors for all to see
Toppers are now mini-blinds and curtains in place.

3 comments:

Geneviev... said...

Sheers work very well in order to filter the light and keep it for the cats. Cats do not get their hooks into the pure material covered and stay away after the first maze.

Krista M said...

To jcpenny.com and see your window treatments. They have some crochet top and bottom with a random environment. This allows a little light in. There are also shades that work for doors.

Johnny B Good said...

We use vertical blinds in french doors.

Post a Comment