Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Personalized Plastic Cups I Can't Think Of Anything To Do With These...?

I can't think of anything to do with these...? - personalized plastic cups

I went to a float serve fruit drink on my receipt, but I changed my mind, but if I drink to serve the drink anyway, I bought those little plastic cups like at your service, and j "I highly decorated custom label me and my friend's name and date of our wedding in the cups, I would be with these steps after her money and go back in time to decorate,
I have cups and small circles of pink tulle that I fill in the smallest cup with sweets, so I only favored something ...

I'm getting married on Saturday the 21:), so until Friday to find something better ...

I do not know what he could, with cups and cups do I lol fresh ideas, ideas would be very appreiciated!

1 comments:

B2B Oct. 2010! said...

You can place dinner mints and give them as wedding favors.

Post a Comment