Sunday, January 17, 2010

Micro Sd Memory Card Reader Micro Sd - Memory Card Reader??

Micro sd - memory card reader?? - micro sd memory card reader

Hello! I live in the north-west of London, and bought a card reader for Micro SD memory card I have in my phone. but I've learned that I need something for me to insert the memory card. This way you can put my memory card into a card reader. So my question is: Where can I buy a card holder mocro SD card thingy? Also I live in the north-west of London! All transactions involving your absoulutely positively sure that you get it? Please reply as soon as I walk in one hour or less! Thank you!
.. x..

2 comments:

Tufty the Squirrel said...

The micro-SD card usually comes with an adapter to fit a standard SD slot - is a new phone, and had a good insight into the field?
I do not know whether you can buy the adapter, but if you buy a new card comes with a microphone - and then you have a replacement card, too.
PC World sell them permanently - if you buy into a camera store to get broken.

mental... said...

I speak not know of any business, but try Jessops Camera Store, Dixons or Curry. memorybits.co.uk else to have everything come with memory and flash memory to do and really cheap. I have all my flash cards, SD cards and Memory Sticks from them.

Post a Comment