Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Interior Paint Colors Can You Sell A Home With Vivid Interior Paint Colors?

Can you sell a home with vivid interior paint colors? - home interior paint colors

Hello. I have a house that was built recently. It was originally painted white. I hate white walls and fire. All rooms have color, and when I say, I mean the color purple eggplant, forest green, red, flat ... The house is square, each room is a field not many rooms, is responsible for defining the nature of the utmost importance. If the house only in black or brown, it would be a very big field. Also, I am a "live" so I wanted my home to reflect who I am, according to the latest trend. I read that the colors are a deviation to the buyers. Is that true? I never want to paint it if you sell it at the time because it would cost thousands (the house is over 4500 square meters). I understood, at least for me personally it helpful to sell a house if the buyer sees in him something they love. There must be people who appreciate the color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment