Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tracker Fishing Boats Concerns With My New Tracker Boat?

Concerns with my new tracker boat? - tracker fishing boats

I bought a new Tracker Targa 175 SC fishing boats. After the fishing boat at the weekend laborday was generally very satisfied. There were some problems that I noticed, and I hope to get some advice. First, the speed is up to the largest part of 7000 with Mercury Optimax 115 butterfly with only half. The first time I noticed that the garbage out of fear of me, but I noticed the engine seemed to work well. He seemed perfectly normal and went great. It broke in about 3 hours in Mille Lacs without any problems. I wonder if anyone else a speedometer that has been inaccurate. In addition, the mother of water from time to time drain into the stack. No problems, but I wonder whether it is in order. Finally, the boat WOT is going 35 mph and must be between 40 and 41. Is it because the engine is new? Advice and personal experiences would be very grateful Tracker boats. Thanks
PS templates with Stretch Purple is now deadly leaching Mille Lacs

1 comments:

Boat Tech said...

The pole tachometer adjustment may be incorrect. According to the speedometer, so it is a center adjustment on the back of the speedometer. Where is the leak of the good life? If this boat is new, it is necessary for the sales and distributors who have resolved these problems. The pause in the cycle of Opti-Max is 120 minutes, when it breaks into the engine while the engine is not running and was inactive for two hours. The lower speed can be a burden, a man ill-informed sales is the engine not to cut to the right or the wrong proposal. This ship was bought in a shop in the big retailers like Bass Pro? The donor must have an inspection preformed predilvery problem is the speedometer. Once the speedometer is properly configured, you can see what the RPMs are at full load to help, check the propeller. I personally like the trawlers, but it's just me. There were several customers who had and never complained.

Post a Comment