Saturday, January 23, 2010

Da Vinci Prostatectomy Which Is The Better Treatment Option? Proton Beam Therapy Or Da Vinci Prostatectomy?

Which is the better treatment option? Proton beam therapy or da vinci prostatectomy? - da vinci prostatectomy

I had a proton radiation at Loma Linda Universtiy Medical Center, Loma Linda, California in 2005 and I think that proton radiation is large. I've never been sick a day, during or after my treatment, I am incontenent not impotent'm ... Proton therapy has a cure rate of 90% and has little or no side effects .. My PSA is now 13 .. This is the number three !!!!! It was as if I had never had cancer, was not sick, and I'm cured ... Most likely -0 - side effects .. There is a site called Bob that Proton, says a lot about prostate cancer and the radiation of protons .. When one is on the site .. Remember to read the evaluation section of the patient .. His great person who had proton radiation, is 100% sold on him .. and I personally, would at Loma Linda Universty Medical Center, Loma Linda, California .. They were the first to be done .. in this country 17 years ago and because of the great success, 4-5 hospitals, including MD Anderson in Texas to offer .. several plants under construction for proton radiation .. and why not, with a cure rate of 90% and no side effects .. Also ebefore his last book, You Can Beat Prostate Cancer by Robert J. Marckini, a survivor of prostate cancer is high. We are talking about prostate cancer and then provides detailed information on all currently available treatment options .. including the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment and side effects of various treatments .. The book can be purchased in many bookstores like Barnes & Noble .. or can be purchased online at the website PROTON BOB .. Every prostate problem, read the book before the treatment .. I think ... If you have questions, you have to wonder about my experience with radiotherapy for prostate cancer with protons, please contact me here on Yahoo Answers .. I hope it helps to have a great day ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment